Terms & Conditions
(1) Cinemaflight, LLC is in charge of choosing the best compositions, which rooms, and how many photos each room should get unless directed otherwise in advance. If you are looking for specific shots, the photographer needs to be informed in advance. Photographers ONLY shoot what is ordered which means they will not have extra shots or various angles, you may ask to review the shots prior to the photographer’s departure to ensure you are completely satisfied. If you need additional photos, we will bill accordingly for a second visit to the property.
(2) Cinemaflight, LLC reserves the right to change, modify, or move your appointment based on logistics in order to best serve our large network of clients. We will give you proper notice in the form of a phone call, text, and email to reach out to you in the instance this does happen.
(3) No-Show appointments are subject to a $125 fee if the members of Cinemaflight show up to the given address and the client doesn’t respond. No show is considered 30 minutes after scheduled booking time.
(4) All payments must be made in full before delivery of content. The 24 hour turnaround time starts when the invoice has been paid in full. This is Photo + Video. Only you can delay the process of receiving your files. Video completion times are subject to demand, if Cinemaflight anticipates delays, a representative will contact you with information, the typical turnaround time for video is 2-5 days.
(5) Videos sent are final versions meaning that the revisions are not accepted unless we have made any type of mistake. Music choices are final choices. If we pick the song, you agree that we will not be responsible if you do not like it. We encourage you to review the music selection with your client. Any changes made after the final video has been sent that aren’t small changes will be subject to charge at our rate of $60 per hour.
(6) Cinemaflight reserves the right to all media delivered to The Client. This means that we can use all finished photographs/videos on all forms of social media as well as print marketing, digital marketing, and web content. This includes our website and any promotional material. We may use the content we provide you at any time without your consent and photos may be altered, changed, sold to third parties, or manipulated in any way we see fit for our marketing efforts.
(7) Cinemaflight is not responsible for moving, changing, altering objects in photos that were not moved per ‘The Pre-Shoot Checklist’. Cinemaflight is not responsible for you or the homeowner’s property under any circumstance particularly in instances where objects prohibit the photographer from obtaining the correct shot of a given space.
(8) Home shall be cleaned PRIOR to Cinemaflight’s arrival. We are not responsible for altering objects in images/videos where they could have been easily removed prior to our arrival. Cinemaflight employees are not expected to clean and we will shoot the property “AS-IS”. Please review Pre-Shoot Checklist for further clarification.
(9) Cinemaflight is not responsible for moving any furniture, decorations, art, carpets, or any other objects within a home in order to successfully take a photo. See https://www.Cinemaflight.com/preshoot-checklist for further details.
(10) All photos and videos taken are a single-use license which means that they are not to be duplicated, edited, transformed, changed, or manipulated in any way. These photos/videos are not to be sold to any 3rd party without the consent of the members of Cinemaflight.
(11) Cinemaflight is not responsible for any risky behaviors in order to successfully capture a photo or video. We reserve the right to use common sense judgment in all cases where our safety can and will be compromised.
(12) Cinemaflight is not responsible for locking doors, windows, or other access points in the property and is under the full responsibility of The Client (you) to do so. Cinemaflight is also not responsible for turning lights off, fireplaces on/off or lit, etc. after our departure.
(13) Any appointment that equates to greater than 100 miles of round trip travel (which is included in each appointment) is subject to a mileage fee of $1.00 per mile after 100 miles.
(14) I release all liability to the members of Cinemaflight, LLC during my appointment by checking that “I have read the terms and conditions” and have I understood them. By checking the box below you are agreeing to all the points noted above and this is your digital signature.